The 6511 Agricultural/turf management module is an optional module that can be added on to an existing WeatherLink installation. This module adds specialized reports for farmers, growers, and turf managers.
The following additional reports are provided in addition to those available in the standard Weatherlink software:
- Degree-Days: Tracks degree-days and progress towards development for an unlimited number of crops or pests
- Temperature/Humidity Hours: Calculates the number of hours the temperature has been either above or below a given threshold, and when the humidity is above a given threshold from a given start date
- Soil Temperature Hours: Calculates the time that soil temperature has been above freezing (or some other threshold)
- Chilling Requirements: Calculates the number of hours spent below a specified temperature during a specified period of time
- Leaf Wetness Hours.: Calculates the amount of leaf wetness hours over a time period
- Total ET: Calculates ET for a selected time period
- Crop Management: Tracks, graphs and prints crop specific user-entered EvapoTranspiration and irrigation information
This module is not available with WeatherLink for Mac.
Software System Requirements: For versions 5.7 or earlier, computer running Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP. For versions 5.8 or later, computer running Windows™ 98 SE, Windows 2000, XP or Vista with Microsoft .NET 2.0 framework