Weatherlink for Mac remains available but we do not promote its use. Please be sure to read the note in red at the top of the description for Weatherlink for Mac on our main website.
The Weatherlink pack contains all you need to link a Davis weather station to a Mac, and to be able to store, view and analyse all your weather data. You can also upload your latest data automatically to a website. USB interface only.
While the Vantage Pro 2 and Vantage Vue consoles already have an impressive set of features for displaying current weather readings, Weatherlink offers a further extension of capabilities by:
- Storing fully detailed weather records, permanently and automatically;
- Presenting the weather data in vivid, detailed graphics;
- Providing daily, monthly and yearly summaries of conditions;
- Enabling you to build your own automatically-updating weather reporting website;
- Allowing you to work with exported weather data using other PC programs;
The Weatherlink pack comprises two components:
- A hardware data logger plus cable and adapter to attach to a serial port on the PC
- Comprehensive software
Full details about Weatherlink data loggers and software are provided on the 'Weatherlink data logger and software' page at our Main Site. The Mac software version offers broady similar features to the Windows version, but does has significant differences and limitations compared to the Windows version - comprehensive details of which are provided on the 'Davis 6520 Weatherlink for Mac' page at our Main Site.
System Requirements: The 6520 Weatherlink for Mac supports only Intel Macs running OSX v10.1 or later. Requires 5 MB of free disk space, plus a free USB port.
Not sure what Data Logger is best for you? Read our help guide: https://www.weatherstations.co.uk/data_handling.htm