6805UK IP Gateway, Wi-Fi/Ethernet
Measure, Monitor, and Manage
Track site-specific weather and environmental conditions with a custom network of Davis and third-party sensors. Easy-to-install EnviroMonitor gives you the information you need to make critical crop decisions.
What makes up an EnviroMonitor system?
Install the sensors you need, where you need them. Weather station and sensors installed in Nodes report to a Gateway which sends the data to the WeatherLink Cloud. Intuitive apps and website let you access, analyze, and share your data on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
EnviroMonitor IP Gateway
IP Gateway uploads data via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. AC-powered with 4 AA batteries (not included) for backup. Includes AC adapter and optional Ethernet cable. Mount indoors or outdoors with a Universal Shelter (#6618). Works with EnviroMonitor Nodes and any Davis wireless or cabled sensor suite.
- Collects all essential data from EnviroMonitor Nodes and pushes it securely to the Cloud server via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Access your data on your phone, tablet, and computer on WeatherLink.com, WeatherLink mobile app and the ag-focused Mobilize app, 24/7.
- Add up to 32 Nodes with up to four sensors each and any cabled or wireless Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue sensor suite; choose from 100+ Davis and third-party sensors.
- AC-powered with battery backup.
- Can be mounted outside in weather-resistant Universal Shelter (#6618).
- Add 8 dBi Long-Range Antenna (7678) to get communication range of up to 10,000’/3,000m.
- EnviroMonitor App walks you through easy installation using your phone’s Bluetooth function.
- Requires an Annual Service Plan and one-time hardware activation fee.