6810 EnviroMonitor Node
Measure, Monitor, and Manage
Track site-specific weather and environmental conditions with a custom network of Davis and third-party sensors. Easy-to-install EnviroMonitor gives you the information you need to make critical crop decisions.
What makes up an EnviroMonitor system?
Install the sensors you need, where you need them. Weather station and sensors installed in Nodes report to a Gateway which sends the data to the WeatherLink Cloud. Intuitive apps and website let you access, analyze, and share your data on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Nodes connect over a self-optimizing mesh network and transmit critical sensor data to the EnviroMonitor Gateway. The solar-powered Node is self-contained and weather resistant. Each EnviroMonitor network can host up to 32 Nodes. Nodes communicate with each other, allowing complete network flexibility around barriers and across distances.
- Nodes connect over a self-optimizing mesh network and feed critical sensor data to an EnviroMonitor Gateway.
- Connect up to 32 Nodes to one Gateway with up to four sensors in each Node.
- Choose from a growing list of Davis and third-party sensors including soil moisture, temperature, salinity; flow meters, pressure switches, level sensors, and anemometers.
- Add Long Range Antennas to get communication range from Node-to-Node or Node-to Gateway of up to 10,000’/3,000m.
- Easy sensor installation: the EnviroMonitor app walks your through installation using your phone’s Bluetooth function.
- Self-contained, weather-resistant shelter is easy to mount on a post or pole.
- Solar-powered with 4 D-cell backup batteries.