AirLink measures inside or outside air quality, uploading data to WeatherLink so users will know, in real time, the quality of the air they breathe. This information is vital to anyone with an air-quality sensitive family member, as well as those in cities, certain workplace environments. AirLink is, literally, a product for anyone who breathes.
The sensors can be installed indoors or outdoors. Up to three sensors can be connected to an existing Davis weather station, giving existing customers a new way to enhance their stations. But no station is needed: new customers can use it as a stand-alone sensor, which will broaden your customer base.
- Indoor & Outdoor: Place AirLink on a desk or countertop, or mount on a wall inside or outside. Optional outdoor housing provides additional protection.
- Real Time Data: Particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5, & PM10) is updated every minute. See the Air Quality Index (AQI), air quality trend, and NowCast, as well as temperature and humidity, on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Global Air Quality Indices: Choose from a growing list including US, Canada, Mexico, China, EU, UK, Australia, India, and South Korea.
- Connect to the WeatherLink Cloud: See your current AQI and other air quality data on your phone or computer using WeatherLink.
- Wi-Fi Ready: Sends data directly to the WeatherLink Cloud via Wi-Fi. Simple to set up with Bluetooth. You'll see your data on the free WeatherLink app and WeatherLink.com within minutes of installing your AirLink.
- Chart Trends: Chart and export air quality trends on WeatherLink.com with a Pro Upgrade.
- Smart Home: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- Bonus: View location-specific weather forecasts and data on WeatherLink.