Davis Vantage Vue & WeatherLink Console 6242UK
Now comes with a 3-year warranty, or upgrade to 5 years with our extended warranties by clicking here
The Vantage Vue is the most affordable Davis weather station, providing all the well-known Davis qualities of reliability and accuracy in a lower cost, compact and easy-to-use wireless-only package. Features include:
- compact outdoor integrated sensor suite
- wireless transmission from sensor suite to console
The outside sensors in the Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite (ie wind speed/direction, temperature/humidity and rainfall) are located together in a single, compact, non-separable assembly, specifically designed for ease and simplicity of mounting and for minimising visual impact. This sealed, integrated construction with no external connections also allows the Vue ISS to offer maximum weather-proofing and corrosion resistance thereby making the Vue stations especially suitable for use at highly exposed sites. Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in a passive radiation shield.
The brilliant, HD touchscreen allows you to easily navigate and analyse your hyperlocal weather data or view the latest conditions from anywhere in the room. The dynamic dashboard can be customised to see at-a-glance up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain. You can set hundreds of alarms to get notified when conditions that matter to you change, such as when temperatures begin approaching a critical point for outdoor work or when wind speeds reach a certain level. With a full database of historical data stored right on the console, the console offers easy access to graphs of the last 24 hours of data, last month, or the previous year.
The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely. Use a free WeatherLink account to log in to all WeatherLink data viewing products and access all of your data on your phone or computer. Upgrade to Pro or Pro+ for more detailed analysis, charting, and mapping of data or to share your data with family, friends, the WeatherLink community, and beyond.
- Easily navigate, view, and analyse data with the vibrant, HD colour touchscreen.
- Customise the dashboard to see at-a-glance inside and outside temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dewpoint, moon phase, highs and lows, and more.
- Use the full database of historical records to create over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
- Set hundreds of alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
- Receive and display data from your local network – no Wi-Fi required. Or use Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data.
- Track detailed hourly and daily forecasts for the next 7 days when connected to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- See data from up to 8 transmitting sensors or sensor suites in one location. Choose from 80+ sensors to customise your own personal weather network.
- Protect against data loss during power outages with integrated lithium-ion battery.
- Add a second console to your system to view data in multiple rooms.
- Compatible with multiple smart home systems including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.