Davis Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite 6357OV
Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite - Vantage Vue station without a console
Now comes with a 3-year warranty, or upgrade to 5 years with our extended warranties by clicking here
The 6357 Integrated Sensor Suite is equivalent to the 6250 Vantage Vue weather station but without a console. The Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) collects outside weather data and sends the data to a Vantage Vue console, Vantage Pro2 console or Weather Envoy.
The mounting pole is not included.
1. WIRELESS Frequency-hopping, spreadspectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) lineof-sight from sensor suite to console.
2. RAIN COLLECTOR Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain in 0.01" increments. Metric version measures in 0,2 mm increments.
3. ANEMOMETER Wind tunnel-tested to 200 mph (320 km/h).
4. WEATHERPROOF HOUSING Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions. Electronics are potted or overmolded for added moisture shielding.
5. RADIATION SHIELD Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat for accurate temperature and humidity readings.
6. TEMPERATURE & RELATIVE HUMIDITY Provides outside temperature readings from -40° F to 150° F (-40° C to 65° C) and measures relative humidity from 1 to 100%.
7. EASY INSTALLATION Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware kit.
8. WIND DIRECTION Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
9. SOLAR PANEL Energizes the station during the day. Onboard supercapacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
10. BUILT-IN BUBBLE LEVEL Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.