Davis WeatherLink Live 6100UK
Stream live weather data over Wi-Fi to the WeatherLink Cloud by adding a combination of up to 8 of the following transmitters – Vantage Vue, Vantage Pro2, Sensor Transmitter, and Wireless Leaf Wetness & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station. With our industry-leading transmission distance of 1,000 ft (300 m), you can see data from sensors in the garden, by the pool, out in the garage, and down in the wine cellar on the WeatherLink website and mobile app – all with one WeatherLink Live.
More details can be found on our main website at https://www.weatherstations.co.uk/weatherlink-live.htm.
Note: WeatherLink Live is not compatible with WeatherLink Computer Software.
Not sure what Data Logger is best for you? Read our help guide: https://www.weatherstations.co.uk/data_handling.htm
Monitor YOUR Environment
Configure a custom network of multiple Davis sensors with one WeatherLink Live. Track barometric pressure and inside temperature and humidity. Add any combination of up to eight of the following:
- Vantage Vue Sensor Suites
- Vantage Pro2 Sensor Suites
- Sensor Transmitters with up to five sensors
- Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Stations
Enjoy Real-Time Data
- Experience the fastest reporting weather data on the market with any personal device.
Never Lose Data
- Safeguard recorded data with WeatherLink Live’s internal auxiliary memory.
- Protect against data loss with redundant battery backup.
- Simple setup using the WeatherLink app and your phone's Bluetooth function
- • No Wi-Fi? No problem. Easily connect to Ethernet with the included cable
Long-Range Wireless Data
- Depend on Davis’s industry-leading, proprietary, frequency-hopping, spreadspectrum radio to transmit data up to 1,000 ft. (300 m), line-of-sight.
Welcome To The Smart Home
- Ask Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant about your weather
- Connect your data to smart irrigation systems or other IoT/smart home devices.
Securely Share Your Data
- Contribute your weather data to the global WeatherLink community
- Share data with friends, family, or co-workers via the WeatherLink website and mobile applications
- Upload to a growing list of third-party sites like Weather Underground or CWOP
- Build your own weather tools with our powerful suite of API products