Davis Wireless Console/Receiver 6312UK
This console is used to view data from a Wireless Vantage Pro2 in additional locations, or for use with Wireless Temperature, Temperature/Humidity, or Leaf Wetness & Soil Moisture/Temperature Stations.
Wireless consoles can also collect data from optional Vantage Pro2 sensors or a Davis Vantage Vue ISS, and can also retransmit data to other Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue consoles or a Weather Envoy.
If you already have a data logger from 2011 and before, your logger may not be compatible with the new consoles, please read this section to see if your logger is compatible: https://www.manula.com/manuals/pws/davis-kb/1/en/topic/green-dot-loggers or email us directly so we can confirm.
1. CURRENT & HISTORICAL DATA View current data or highs and lows for up to 24 days, months, or years.
2. FORECAST Icons let you know what to expect: sun, partly cloudy, rain, or snow. 12- hour icon forecast plus 24–48 hour ticker-tape forecast at the bottom of the console screen.
3. MOON PHASE Track the eight phases of the moon.
4. TIME & DATE View the current time and date, time of sunrise/sunset, time and date of highs/lows, and time and date of a graphed data point.
5. WIRELESS Frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum radio provides three times the transmission distance of the competition, improved reception through multiple walls, and greater immunity from RF interference.
6. RETRANSMITS Main console can retransmit to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
7. BAROMETER Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or steady.
8. FIXED DISPLAY Fixed display area shows the outside temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure at all times.
9. SOLAR RADIATION Included on Vantage Pro2 Plus. View solar radiation, highs for the day, month, and year, as well as evapotranspiration and Temp/Hum/Sun/Wind (THSW) index. Set alarms for high readings.
10. UV Included on Vantage Pro2 Plus. View current UV index, UV index for the day; the daily, monthly, and yearly highs; or change scale to see UV in current, hourly, and daily MEDs. Set alarm to warn of high UV dose/index.
11. VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS View inside or additional temperatures, humidity, soil moisture, UV index, leaf wetness, wind chill, dew point, and two different heat indices. (Additional sensors or stations may be required.)
12. RAIN Umbrella icon appears when it is currently raining. View last 24 storm totals with start and end dates. View daily, monthly, or yearly rainfall and rain rate.
13. STATUS INDICATOR Blinks to let you know that data packets are being received.
14. CONTROL KEYS Use arrow keys to scroll through data on the graph or view highs and lows over time. "Plus" and "minus" keys simplify data toggling.
15. TICKERTAPE DISPLAY Provides expanded forecast details as well as additional information on current conditions. Displays more than 100 different messages.
16. GRAPHS Graphs the last 24 hours, days, or months of readings; or highs and lows. View over 80 graphs, including additional analyses of temperature, rain, rain rate, wind, and barometric pressure. Vertical scale changes depending on what you are graphing.
17. ALARMS Set more than 70 alarms for multiple functions simultaneously.
18. WIND Compass rose with 16 points shows current and dominant wind direction. Inside the compass rose, view wind direction to 1° resolution, or view wind speed.