Davis Wireless VP2 Integrated Sensor Suite 6322OV
The 6322OV wireless Integrated Sensor Suite is equivalent to the 6512UK wireless Vantage Pro 2 weather station but without a console
The Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) collects outside weather data and sends the data to a Vantage Pro2 console or Weather Envoy. Wireless and cabled versions of the ISS are available, as well as Standard and Plus versions. The Wireless ISS is solar powered and sends data to the console via a low-power radio.
The standard version of the ISS contains:
- Rain collector
- Temperature and humidity sensors
The mounting pole is not included.
If required, additional solar and UV sensors can be added to the ISS unit at a later stage. They are included as standard on the 6327 wireless Integrated Sensor Suite Plus.
Integrated Sensor Suite features
1. ANEMOMETER & WIND VANE Rugged components stand up to hurricaneforce winds, yet are sensitive to the lightest breeze. Wind tunneltested to 200 mph (320 km/h). Anemometer can be installed separately using 40 ft. (12 m) cable (included). Optional Sensor Transmitter allows you to mount the anemometer even farther from the rain collector and the rest of the sensor suite.
2. RAIN COLLECTOR The patented AeroCone Rain Collector meets the collection area guidelines of the World Meteorological Organization. Reads rainfall amounts in 0.01" increments. Metric versions measure in 0,2 mm increments. Includes debris screen and spikes to keep birds from landing. The NEW tipping spoon in our rain collector is self-emptying, corrosion-resistant, and precisely-calibrated for exceptional accuracy.
3. PASSIVE RADIATION SHIELD The most effective passive shelter available. Protects your temperature and humidity sensors from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat. Multiplate construction for maximum airflow.
4. 24-HOUR FAN-ASPIRATED RADIATION SHIELD Models with 24-Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shields include additional radiation shield plates and a second solar panel to power the motor-driven fan.
5. TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSORS Located inside the radiation shield, which protects the sensors from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
6. WEATHER-RESISTANT SHELTER Provides protection against the elements for the sensor suite’s electronic components.
7. SOLAR PANEL Powers the wireless station during the day and charges the supercapacitor for night operation. Lithium battery provides backup on cloudy days. (Solar panel is not included with cabled version.)
8. SOLAR RADIATION AND UV SENSORS (VANTAGE PRO2 PLUS) Includes sensors to track solar radiation, evapotranspiration and UV indices. Time settings are programmable to meet your specific needs. Sensors can be added separately to the Vantage Pro2.
9. OPTIONAL MOUNTING Several installation options icluding Mounting Pole Kit (7717) and Mounting Tripod (7716 & 7716A)