Weatherlink support incident
This product provides support via an email ticketing system to help in resolving apparent problems with the Davis Weatherlink software. Occasionally, we may decide that a phone call may be useful to help clarify some details of the issue but this support is primarily via email only. This product provides access to our extensive knowledge and almost 20-year experience with the Davis Weatherlink program - we can usually diagnose most faults and suggest a likely fix.
There is plenty of self-help information available to users, eg on the Weatherlink program Help menu, our own Davis knowledgebase at www.manula.com/manuals/pws/davis-kb/1/en/topic/weatherlink-logger and, more generally, on the Internet eg in various weather forums. We do encourage users to explore all of this self-help information as a first port of call, but this paid-for support is then available as a back-up for out-of-warranty issues that don't have a speedy answer or for users who did not buy their kit from Prodata.
To use this support product: please make a payment on this page and then - if this has not already been done - raise a new support ticket on our Spiceworks support platform. Someone should get back to you within 2 working days, usually much quicker than this.
Important: Please let us know separately via a support ticket post or separate email if payment for a software support incident has been made - it's difficult for us automatically to associate a payment made here with an incident that we may have been discussing independently by email or phone.
1. We will use our best efforts to understand and diagnose the issue and to suggest a fix, but we cannot guarantee to resolve the problem. Payment is for our time spent in dealing with the issue and does not guarantee a successful resolution.
2. Payment is for one specific support incident and does not cover unrelated problems or recurrence of either similar or different symptoms at a later date.
3. Payment is per-incident rather than time-based, but subject to a maximum of 20-30 minutes of our support time per incident. Sometimes we may be able to diagnose problems quickly while other issues may take longer. If the issue cannot be resolved in maximum time allocation then we will discuss further possible remedies.
4. Support is available only for Weatherlink for Windows and Weatherlink.com. It does not cover Weatherlink for Mac nor other third-party software programs - for the latter there are usually dedicated support forums.
5. Support is available in English only and a reasonable standard of written English in emails is obviously helpful to assist in efficient communications.
6. We may need you to send us files, screenshots etc to help diagnose the problems and your cooperation in doing this may be essential to a successful resolution. Occasionally, we may suggest our using remote access to your computer - this will be totally at your discretion; we will only access files and folders relevant to Weatherlink and its operation, but please be aware that in such cases we will be in temporary control of your PC.
7. Please note that this support service is available only in the UK.